Never Sweat Wear and Tear with the Hyundai Damage Care
You drive with a level of unease--carefully closing car doors, banning beverages from the cabin and parking at the end of the lot, far from any other vehicle. Because you know that any car wear will come out of your pocket in the long run, you make a conscious effort to keep your car in pristine shape. However, being excessively careful isn't always practical. Stains, tire wear, dents and dings are all part of car ownership; somethings you just can't prevent. That's why Hyundai goes the extra mile to ensure you aren't having to empty your pockets at first sign of vehicle wear.
Paying a small amount up front for the Damage Care Hyundai Financial Product provides you with genuine peace of mind on the road, knowing you have coverage for when your drive throws you a curveball.
A number of protective programs fall under the Damage Care program, so that whether you loan or lease, live in the city or country, or drive the Hyundai Santa Fe or Hyundai Sonata, you have the added support you need to keep both your ride and wallet in tip-top shape.
- Excess Wear and Use: Hyundai covers unexpected lease-end cost so you don't have to. You are provided up to a $5,000 waiver benefit to cover wear as well as coverage for up to 200 excess miles for your leased ride.
- Tire and Wheel Protection: With no limit to the number of occurrences or mileage, up to $100 in towing expenses reimbursement and both tires and wheels replaced due to road hazards, you are covered for whatever chaos ensues.
- Dent and Ding Protection: Keep your vehicle free of unsightly imperfections with up to $1,000 coverage per ding or dent incident.
- Windshield Repair Protection: Rid of cracks or chips and with convenient repairs done at your home, office or Hyundai dealership, there is no reason why your windshield should keep its imperfections for too long.
- Appearance Protection: Keep both the interior and exterior looking as good as the first day you drove it off out of our showroom.
Pay up-front for these services or include them in your monthly loan or lease payment; either way, additional coverage is affordable and pays off in the long run. Learn more about the Damage Care programs here at Jim Ellis Hyundai Atlanta, where our financing associates and factory-trained service technicians are more than happy to answer all your questions and get you off driving carefree in the greater Atlanta, Roswell GA, Duluth GA, Marietta, and Alpharetta region with Damage Care in no time.